sexta-feira, 9 de julho de 2010

good bye

... I went over a month without writing anything! From the last entry, about laziness, much has taken place. I translated a good portion of a book that will serve as the legal basis for the thesis I will present in my upcoming dissertation, I visited the university and a social movement of the Church in the city of Goiânia, where I got information and made contacts with the purpose of discerning a few possible sites for my field work in the next few years, and got excited and disillusioned with our Seleção in the world cup, went on a last trip to Bahia, and said good bye to my beloved friends and family in Brasil for now.

So, not much laziness at all, in fact, and much more that I busied myself with my own life and those around me, who I knew would be long distant, starting now, as I have returned to the US...

I won't be keeping this blog. There is much I am to write - and I will keep our own personal touch, friends, our own ways.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário