segunda-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2010

On my way home

I feel that I have been traveling for quite some time now. When I was having my last days in Bolivia, I was happy to head home for the holidays. I was happy to have good coffee again, good food, rest at my parents' home... But then I was also happy to get a car and hit the road. To come to the beach. To work at a meeting of the vanguard of the peasantry in Brazil. And now, after all of these unknown times I took head on, wind on the face from the open windows of the car, I am again ready to go back home.

A few weeks, no more, and I will be gone again. This time back down north. Friends in the US, I hope to see you again soon. Before then, I will make more time again to write here of these times of travel. Of what I have learned. And of what twists my guts and zings my mind and moves me throughout this broad land of ours.

I hope you all are well.

With love,

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário